SUPPORT WORKER- EPSOM, SURREY
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced and non-experienced Female Support workers to join our clients team of Support staff providing care and support. Our client’s organisation is a specialist provider of support to adults living in their home’s.
- Pay rate £8.50 to £10 per hour dependent on experience
- Full training will be provided for non-experienced staff
- Ongoing training scheme during employment for all staff
- After 3 months’ probation period a full contract of 36 hrs per week with the option to work extra hours (up to 50 hours per week) based on a 5/6-day week
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays per year
- Fully expensed company car (company use only)
- £50 every 4 weeks drivers allowance
- Accommodation if required with no upfront costs
What we require
- You must have a DBS check from your country of Origin (Translated in English by a legal/approved translator if this is not possible our client will do a DBS for you but there is a charge of £65 which will be refunded after your 3 months’ probation period.
- If accommodation is required then a £50 key deposit for your room this will be repaid if you leave the company subject to key being returned.
- Full drivers licence and able to drive in the UK
Apply now by submitting your CV firstname.lastname@example.org